As COVID-19 (novel Corona virus) continues to spread within the United States, We would like you to know how Cornerstone Institute is responding to this health emergency.
Our priorities of course are the safety and well-being of our employees, students and partners, families, and the communities in which we live and work. We continue to assess the situation daily, We are also remaining vigilant and adhering to all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO) and U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and our local authorities.
1. We will be limiting the number of seats available in this course.
2. We will only be accepting 9 students per class until crowd restrictions are lifted. All students will be seated more than 6 feet apart to abide by social distancing rules.
3. all Attendees and staff will have to wear masks
4. all course attendants and staff must have temperature taken everyday among entrance of the facility. no one would be allowed entrance if showing any symtpoms
5. all students stations have hand sanitizers gel.
6. Please be assured that we keep our Institute clean and our students and staff healthy. We clean all our surfaces throughout the day with a medical grade disinfectant “Cavicide” And we sanitizers station everywhere including bathrooms, you may take some back to the hotel, and on your return flight. we have face masks and gloves for the students to wear while attending the course.